Game changing technology for a critical mission in healthcare: drones for organ transplants are proving their worth. “MissionGO, a leader in unmanned aircraft solutions that is transforming logistics; LifeSource, the organ procurement organization (OPO) serving the upper Midwest; and Mercy Hospital, part of the Allina Health system, today announced the first-ever test flight carrying a human pancreas via […]
The post Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight