At last week’s UAS Symposium, FAA Administrator Steve Dickson delivered a keynote address outlining the progress that the FAA has made in delivering drone rules: Ops Over People, Ops Over Moving Vehicles, Remote ID. Dickson also had very good news about the next big step in drone regulation, announcing a new ARC for BVLOS flight. […]
The post FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight