Visions of autonomous, passenger drones flitting across futuristic cityscapes are still riding a fine line between reality and sci-fi. However, with companies such as EHang and Sikorsky leading the charge, that future may be closer than we think; but the first, aerial baby steps towards a real-world, air taxi service will likely take the form […]
The post Joby Aviation Inks Major Deal to Snag Parking Spots for Urban Air Taxis appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight