|Camera Mount Type||
|Video Capture Resolution||
|State of Assembly||
|Operator Skill Level||
2 Batteries/3 Batteries version,Pls click the picture down below
D85 RC Drone Land And Air Spirit Two In One 2 . 4G Dual Mode UAV Professional Flying RC Car Drone Quadcopter Toys Gifts For Kids
– 2-in-1 Flight Mode-Air Flying Mode(Aircraft alone), Land Driving Mode
– Headless Mode-the Aircraft no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– High and low speed Switching (2 gears), Fine-tuning,Fine-tuning to zero.
– One key Take-off and landing- Eachine D85 2-in-1 drone features a function that enables it to find its way back automatically. With one click, the drone will return to its original point, no matter where it was flying.
-Emergencystop，When the voltage is low, it will alarm 30-60 seconds in advance, which further improves the safety of flight.
Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V600mAh Lipo(Included)
Transmitter Battery:3*AAA battery (NOT Included)
Flying time: 6mins
Drone Weight : 10.8g (with Battery)
R/C distance: 60m
Quad’s size: 14*12*4cm
Package Size: 14.7*14.7*9.2cm
4 x blade(A*2, B*2)
1 x screwdriver
1 x charging cable
1 x manual
Fine-tune to Reset
The remote controller is easy to use ,giving you a wonderful flight experience
Ground-air Mode Switchwith One Press
Freely transform into aircraft orchariot for flightin the air or drive on the ground
Switch Between Ground andAir Modes with One Press
( Vertically press the right joystickon the remote controller )
Easy-to-operate One KeyTake-off or Landing forNewbies
The drone can take off and land easily with just one press of the button ,freeing your hassle out of complicated operations .
LED Lights to Navigateat Night
Practically and aesthetically , the LED lights help navigate at nightwhile being one of the beautiful views
360° flips & Rolls With Six-axis Gyroscope
Just a click of the button , the drone can perform flips & rollsstunt to enhance your fun of flight .
Compact and Portable
The lightweight design is convenient to carry on the go
Headless ModeEasy to Operate
The headless mode makes it easier for beginners to control the directions
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight